Unfortunately two of our lifts are currently out of service. We are working hard to resolve the issue and are currently waiting on the availability of parts from our lift provider. We are hoping the lifts will be back in action in early October. We do however have an employee situated on both floors to escort visitors requiring assistance to a back of house lift to provide access to all floors. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience in the meantime.
At Brunswick we recognise the importance of ensuring all of our guests have a positive experience when they visit us. We understand that for people who have accessibility requirements visiting an unfamiliar place for the first time can often pose challenges. That’s why we are proud to be AccessAble audited.
AccessAble are the UK’s most trusted and popular source of accessibility information outlining all you need to know before visiting. It is a priority to us that everyone who visit’s Brunswick enjoys their trip and that’s why we have done all that we can to make sure you can visit us with confidence. A full copy of our AccessAble Accessibility Guide can be viewed online here.
Here are a few things you may find useful for your visit:
- There is step-free access across the centre
- There are lifts for public use
- There are standards and customer accessible toilets located on the upper mall
- There are baby changing facilities located on the upper mall
- Some of the units have customer accessible and standard toilets with baby changing facilities within
- 350 parking bays in the car park
- 15 parking bays designated for Blue Badge Holders located on Level 1
We are always open to feedback and if you have any ideas on how we can become more accessible we would love to hear them. Please do so by sending us a private message on Facebook.