The Fragrance Shop — Sales Assistant – The Fragrance Shop
Applications closing date: 31/12/2022
- Part time, 6 hour position
Established in 1994, The Fragrance Shop is known for its passionate and innovative nature within the fragrance industry, and we are the UK’s largest, independent fragrance retailer. Our aim is to create mainstream and luxury fragrance, which is affordable and accessible for all, and we showcase over 130 luxury Fragrance brands in our stores 200+ nationwide and online The Fragrance Shop are on the lookout for a passionate and ambitious Sales Consultant to join our company. Role Overview The Fragrance Shop are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable Sales Consultant to join our team.
We are extremely passionate about our products and ensuring our customers receive the highest level of customer service. Our employees are trained to offer the very best expertise and knowledge within the fragrance industry. So, if you feel you are passionate about fragrance and thrive in a busy environment then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Providing an outstanding customer service • Effectively matching the correct fragrance to the customer’s needs • Keeping up to date with product knowledge, new fragrances and creative ideas • Introducing a range of add ons • Maintaining cleanliness of the store • Recover and replenish stock, so items are available to sell • Processing transactions at the till point • Inspiring our customers with spraying fragrances and providing demonstrations Required Experience • Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Previous experience in sales/retail would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong team working skills
- Flexibility to include evenings and weekends.
- Customer service focused • Adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude • Strong communicational and interpersonal skills Package Details • Competitive rate of pay • Merchandise discount • Exciting store incentives • Training and development programmes • Progression pathways
Please apply in store with your CV and availability or send direct to email@example.com and reference the Sales Assistant position you are applying for.