— Christmas Team
We want every customer that comes into our store to leave feeling great. With your help, we aim to deliver a unique Debenhams experience and provide a service for our customers that they won’t forget.
What you’ll be doing
We’re all about the customer, so the most important task is simple; putting them at the heart of everything you do! Our Christmas Teams offer great service across our many sales departments, ensuring our customers feel safe and well looked after. You’ll combine excellent product knowledge with attentive and friendly service in order to confidently find a way to fulfil the customer’s every need.
What you’ll bring
You’ll help create the perfect shopping experience. Always ready to help, willing to go the extra mile and all with a friendly smile, meaning our customers will leave with a lasting impression for all the right reasons.
You’ll love playing your part in a team and will bring the fun, friendly interaction that our customers expect. You’ll enjoy really connecting with people – talking about the perfect Christmas gift, helping someone feel great, or queue busting so we don’t keep anyone waiting.
When you’ll be doing it
- These are temporary positions lasting until the end of December
- We’re open 7 days a week and in this role, you’ll need to be available to work variable days each week, including weekends
You can enjoy…
- Up to 25% discount across Debenhams’ stores and online
- Extra discounts at Perks@debenhams including 50% off cinema tickets & more
- The chance to build a strong rapport with our often regular customer base
- A role where you’re fully immersed in a fashion retail environment, getting to experience various departments across the store
- Being fully involved within the Debenhams Team, playing an integral part during our busiest time of year
Occasionally we will close vacancies prior to the published expiry date if we receive high volumes of applications.