Blog — The Giftable Guide to Mother’s Day
Spoil mum this Mother’s Day with something special…
This year Mother’s Day falls on Sunday 11th March (put it in the diary now) and we urge you to get sorted well in advance, instead of frantically running around on the Saturday before and then settling for a ‘vaguely funny’ e-card.
It’s a wonderful day to show your mum how much you appreciate all those years of care, wisdom and support.
And let’s face it, buying presents for mum is really not hard. Perfume, jewellery and anything to do with bed or home are all safe bets. We’re in love with Nomination’s, butterfly bracelet and the all-new Victor and Rolf Bonbon eau de toilette at The Fragrance Shop
Clothes, unless they’re to sleep or lounge in, are a bit riskier. Stay simple, classic and practical. We’re particularly liking Bonmarché pyjamas, Trespass fleeces and Roman print floral blouses.
Here are our top ten gifts from around the stores at Brunswick!
- Floral Print Cushion, £30.00, Debenhams
- Dusky Pink Embroidered Shopper, £25.00, Dorothy Perkins
- Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream 50ml, £27.99, Bodycare
- Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Eau De Parfum 50ml Spray, £72.50, The Fragrance Shop
- Cluse La Boheme Mesh Rose Gold / White Watch, £89.00, The Watch Hospital
- Wonderful Mum Mother’s Day Card, £5.25, Clinton
- Light Pink All Over Floral Print Blouse, £30.00, Roman
- Perrie Womens Full Zip Fleece Jacket, £21.99, Trespass
- Outline Floral Pyjamas, £18.00, Bonmarché
- Bracelet With Large Swarovski Purple Butterfly, £29.50, Nomination