Brunswick — Security Officer – OCS
Applications closing date: 31/10/2022
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Days: Monday – Sunday
Working Times Between: 7am and 7pm
Shift Pattern: Days
Working Hours Per Week: 44
Pay Rate: £9.92 per hour
Ensuring the security and safety of customer buildings and personnel.
You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the identified buildings and personnel at a busy client site. You will ensure that assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and meet relevant legislations.
Your main responsibilities may also include:
- Acting as a first line support to employees and visitors to site, providing a professional and friendly service.
- Fire, security and building systems monitoring.
- Service area barrier control and traffic management.
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working within the Security Industry is an advantage
- SIA licence is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity
- CCTV licence would be an advantage training can be given
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future – eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
For more information and to apply please visit: https://www.ocsjobs.co.uk/templates/OCS_vetting/jobdetail.aspx?raparam=746F524C61743751756F4F4D352B7047646F4378487A544A5A516161314C6B31674764325575386D7066706C516F6B705A74636943673D3D&fbclid=IwAR2x9N4qLaqxLBcBKQBE1CuWGIY2WoAXvyhyzewDsPznoLlYo59M2nbekFE