We are looking for a 12 hour keyholder at The Fragrance Shop, Must be 18+.
- When dealing with customers, maintain a professional, friendly and enthusiastic manner at all times.
- Opening and closing of the shop.
- Cash handling
- Working with deliveries
- Present and display product correctly making full use of all equipment and point of sale materials provided, following guidelines.
- Become familiar with The Fragrance Shop’s products to ensure that the correct product information is given to the customer.
- Ensure all stock is correctly coded, priced with correct point of sale etc.
- Carry out all procedures to a high standard including till operation, deliveries, soiled and damaged goods etc.
- Ensure all security procedures are adhered to at all times and respond actively to any breach thereof.
- Ensure feedback of relevant information is passed on to the Store Manager, including lost sales.
- After achieving a recognised level of competency in any aspect of the job, train other sales consultants.
- Ensure that the store is tidy and presentable and conforms with the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and health and safety, with particular emphasis to the sales floor.
- Continue to develop self and role by studying relevant training materials and store information.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as requested by the Store Manager / Assistant Manager, maintaining a co-operative and flexible attitude at all times.
The above is a broad definition of the job responsibilities. It does not take into account of every aspect of the job because of the areas of flexibility, which the job holder may be required to perform.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 12 per week
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- The Brunswick Centre, YO11 1UE: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Please send CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org