Brunswick — Cleaner/Housekeeping
Applications closing date: 20/08/2020
We have an opportunity to join our brilliant housekeeping team at here at Brunswick. This cleaning position is part-time dependent on the needs if the Mall.
Working on varied cleaning tasks, as part of a friendly team.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins, and cleaning washrooms.
You will also:
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Education to at least National Level 1 e.g. GCSEs grades D-G
- Ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Cleaning experience is preferred but full training will be provided if necessary
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future – eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low-interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards are given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award-nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme-discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
To find out more and apply visit: https://www.ocsjobs.co.uk//templates/OCS_Security/jobdetail/80391.aspx/Jobs/Cleaner
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.